You've successfully subscribed to Adlive Content Hub
Great! Next, complete checkout for full access to Adlive Content Hub
Welcome back! You've successfully signed in.
Success! Your account is fully activated, you now have access to all content.
Success! Your billing info is updated.
Billing info update failed.
Adtech Prime : Flash News November 16th
- IAB Europe Releases a Guide to Programmatic Out of Home Advertising: its ‘Programmatic Out Of Home (OOH) Advertising Guide’ which examines the strengths and opportunities around digital out of home across Europe, sharing best practices and considerations around measurement and creativity for campaign success.
- Apple Fixes A Major SKAdNetwork Bug – But Implementing It Still Won’t Be Easy: Mobile ad networks have been busily stress testing SKAdNetwork in preparation for Apple’s IDFA changes. For months, two of the most crucial pieces of information necessary for attribution were absent in the postbacks coming from SKAdNetwork, which is Apple’s API for enabling ad networks and advertisers to attribute installs directly from the App Store. (read more)
- How To Buy Unified Multiscreen TV Audiences – Despite Old Infrastructure: Scale in TV is traditionally associated with the amount of inventory. But relying on the blunt force of media tonnage is not sustainable in 2020 and beyond. In our current era of multiscreen TV, true transformation requires scale of both inventory and data-driven insights that are packaged and transacted in a unified manner, all done with ease of execution. But easier said than done? (read more)
- WATCH: THE TOP 5 CREATIVE BRAND IDEAS YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT RIGHT NOW (watch now)
- Hyundai Partners With Spotify For Elantra Activation: Hyundai and Spotify are coming together for the “My City Unlocked” digital experience to promote the 2021 Hyundai Elantra. The campaign will be promoted through a variety of digital and social media activity. Hyundai has run ads on the platform previously, but this is a first-of-its-kind campaign partnership (read more)
Join the newsletter to receive the latest updates in your inbox.